Cerita Lawak: Things Adults Learn From Kids
– There is no such thing as child-proofing your house.- If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.
– A 4 years-old’s voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
– 4 If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy wearing pound puppy underwear and a superman cape.
– It is strong enough however to spread paint on all four walls of a 20 by 20 foot room.
– Baseballs make marks on ceilings.
– You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on.
– When using the ceiling fan as a bat you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit.
– A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.
– The glass in windows (even double pane) doesn’t stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
– When you hear the toilet flush and the words “Uh-oh;” it’s already too late.
– Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
– A six year old can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36 year old man says they can only do it in the movies.
– A magnifying glass can start a fire even on an overcast day.
– If you use a waterbed as home plate while wearing baseball shoes it does not leak – it explodes.
– A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq foot house 4 inches deep.
– Legos will pass through the digestive tract of a four year old.
– Duplos will not.
– Play Dough and Microwave should never be used in the same sentence.
– Super glue is forever.
– McGyver can teach us many things we don’t want to know.
– Ditto Tarzan.
– No matter how much Jello you put in a swimming pool you still can’t walk on water.
– Pool filters do not like Jello.
– VCR’s do not eject PB&J sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.
– Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
– Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.
– You probably do not want to know what that odor is.
– Always look in the oven before you turn it on.
– Plastic toys do not like ovens.
– The fire department in San Diego has at least a 5 minute response time.
– The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
– It will however make cats dizzy.
– Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
– Quiet does not necessarily mean don’t worry.
– A good sense of humor will get you through most problems in life (unfortunately, mostly in retrospect).